Mar 18, 2009

Madrid - few more times

While going to Madrid for 2 weeks of my summer holidays 2008, I never expected that I will come back there so soon...

Palacio Real, summer '08 (Charlotte, me, Joanna, Karol, Filippo, Zuzana)

... but I did! Just at the beggining of this year I've joined Daniel there during his project's final meeting...

Plaza de Castilla, winter '09 (Daniel and I)
... and recently I also had a flight transfer which was a good possibility to meet my dearest friend Coral. She is the reason for writing this post. This lovely girl drove for 1,5h in the traffic jam to spend 1 hour with me in front of the airport entrance. We had a great time laughing and watching the police not to give her a ticket for parking where in not allowed area. The most surprising fact was that other friends of ours - Joanna and Maciek were about to arrive in 2 hours at the same airport.

It reminded me how important and worth doing it is to spend time with your friends whenever you have an opportunity to do that.

Friendship is not something you learn at school but if you haven't learned the meaning of Friendship, you really haven't learned anything. Muhammad Ali

Barajas airport, spring '09 (Coral and I)

1 comment:

  1. Me too I will go in Madrid ... One more time ! and for sure I will met this perfect Coral again :-)

    ReplyDelete