Mar 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to M...!

Birthday!
The most strange day in the whole year because I always have a feeling that I should do something special on that day... and I never do!
This year it was different... I've celebrated birthday with my great friends, not only from Poland, but also from Czech and Portugal!

The cake looked like a giant muffin and I've fallen in love with it from the first sight.
Blowing out the candles was more difficult than I expected even though there were only 12 of them. They were very tricky and started burning again after I thought I've managed them.
Finally all the candles burned themselves out. Funny thing is that Happy Birthday song got stucked in the place where my name appeared coz each person used a different version of my name.

It seemed that everybody enjoyed the crazy cake and I also hope they found the dinner that I've prepared tasty!
Thank you Carla, Iva, Magda, Maru, Paulina and Ze Mario :))

2 comments: