Aug 5, 2010

Bruges sweet Bruges

A couple of years ago, somebody told me that his favourite place among all places he visited is Belgian Bruges. It kept me very curious for a while until now. On the first Monday of July, I had a chance to see it by myself and indeed, Bruges is simply gorgeous!

As all gorgeous places it has all the necessary cheesy things such as: beautiful old houses with their windows ornamented from the outside and decorated from the inside, a church with a tower, little bridges above narrow canals, candy stores and boats! All this stuff makes the stay in Bruges very fairytalish.

I was a bit disappointed that even though it was Monday, there was quite a lot of tourists. However, in every crowded place there is always a hidden courtyard that gives a feeling of being in a secret garden and we managed to find it there as well!

Bruges is too good to be true... that's why God created tourists!

No comments:

Post a Comment