May 5, 2009

Lisbon story

My Lisbon story is that I've lost most of my pictures taken there because the memory card I've got hates humidity. It did a terrible trick to me for the second time - first was 3 or 4 years ago in Havana and I was even more upset than now. No worries, I'll go to Lisbon again in June with my cousin and this time I will prepare myself for the humidity of the Lisbon Oceanarium and take a separate card for it! Here are some of the most funny pictures from the saved ones... Smile always helps.

Classical picture from Lisbon - a tourist with a yellow tram.

Before taking this picture I said: "I need a hero for this picture" and suddenly the guy appeared walking just under the bus... Everybody survived. Even the picture.

Have you ever wondered where does Europe end?
The answer is in the picture above. Cabo da Rocha is the most occidental point of the old continent. Incredible place.

This picture is dedicated to everybody who thinks that Portugal and Spain are similar countries.

And here we are in the most awesome Oceanarium in Europe. I'll definetly go back!

1 comment:

  1. Cabo da Roca
    ("Roca" is an archaic form of "Rocha", but in this case we use the archaic form.)

    ReplyDelete